2 and a half hour watercolour wreath course with Alison Jane Calligraphy
Have you ever wanted to create beautiful painted wreaths? To create your own cards and gifts?
Come and learn how to paint a beautiful floral wreath with Alison on watercolour wreath course, whilst relaxing in the most beautiful surroundings.
The session will begin with an introduction for how to create different effects using watercolours, how to create different marks and shapes using watercolours, leading to creating simple flowers and leaves. We will then design our wreath layout and paint it with watercolours.
This course is suitable for beginners and beyond!
During the session, it’s always a calm and friendly atmosphere, with a relaxing vibe: perfect for your mindfulness and relaxation.
- 2 and a half hours of expert tuition
- Your own watercolour kit to take home, including a brush and paint set
- A delicious cream tea including tea and coffee provided by Kimbridge
- A course card with reminders of shapes and patterns that we will explore during the session
- A zig-zag book to explore your ideas within
So…. what are you waiting for? Grab your ticket and let’s create some beautiful watercolour wreaths!
***** If you are attending the morning brush lettering session, you can add this session for £40, only one set of watercolours will be included with your morning kit *****
To book, please visit Alison’s website here