2 and a half hour Introduction to watercolour brush lettering course with Alison Jane Calligraphy
Have you ever wanted to create beautiful painted lettering? To create your own cards and gifts beautifully?
Come and learn with Alison on her beginners Introduction to watercolour brush lettering course, whilst relaxing in the most beautiful surroundings.
The session will begin with an introduction for how to create different effects using watercolours, how to create simple shapes and letters using watercolours, leading to creating words and phrases. We will also learn how to blend colours within letters too. During the course, you will be able to explore different techniques which can then be applied to create a final piece which could be framed.
This course is suitable for beginners and will have plenty of time for Alison to help you and give you all her tips and tricks! During the session, it’s always a calm atmosphere with a relaxing vibe: perfect for your mindfulness and relaxation.
If you would like to make a day of it, select a full day ticket for the watercolour wreath workshop (1pm – 3:30pm).
- 2 and a half hours of expert tuition
- Your own watercolour kit to take home, including a brush and paint set
- A delicious brunch (choice of 3 options) including tea and coffee provided by Kimbridge
- A course card with reminders of shapes and patterns that we will explore during the session
- A zig-zag book to explore your ideas within
So…. what are you waiting for? Grab your ticket and let’s create some beautiful brush lettering!
£50 per person
To book, please visit Alison’s website here