Requirements for the job
- Possess knowledge of all aspects of pastry production, to include but not limited to, pastries, cakes, bread, sweets, fillings, and toppings, including design, creation, and execution of all desserts.
- Involved in stocking, checking, and ordering ingredients.
- Responsible for decorating pastries and other desserts using a variety of different sauces, toppings, and other items.
- Reporting to the Head Chef will be contributing new ideas for our menus.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and hygienic working environment.
- Work to maintain the highest level of food safety
- Working good hours that provide a better work life balance.
- Tips – every team member gets a share of the tips and can be up to £1500 per annum in extra pay
- Referral bonus – if you refer a chef to us you can expect £500 extra in your bank account to say thank you
- Store discounts across major retailers
- Excellent fully funded Chef qualifications
- Rewards for excellent performance
- Training and development internally
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Who should apply?
- People with passion for food and a background in Kitchens
- Ideally someone who has worked with fresh cooking and has worked with pastry to a decent level.
- Must be able to commute