Top priorities for the role
- To work alongside a great, knowledgeable team to serve guests attending events in The Barn
- Create memorable and positive experiences with our customers and be confident talking with them and looking for ways to deliver WOW
- Personality is everything to us, we are a business that’s sole aim is to ‘make peoples lives better everyday’ and our belief is that is achievable only with passionate, energetic and engaged individuals who show up to work to be present and build connections with those around them
- Food and drink is what we live and breathe here even if you are not in a similar role we would love applications from people who can truly demonstrate their love for good quality food and drink and who simply want to enjoy life
- All our venues are made up of team members who have been with us for 5 years plus. When you take the leap of faith and join us, we want to take care of you to keep you here, its also why employees leave and want to come back.
Working with us not for us
- Casual, flexible hours – only work if you can!
- Free parking
- Free food on shift
- Paid overtime, we pay you for every hour that you work
- Tips – every team member gets a share of the tips and can be up to £1500 per annum in extra pay
- Referral bonus – if you refer someone to us you can expect up to £500 extra in your bank account dependent on position to say thank you
- Store discounts across major retailers
- Excellent fully funded qualifications
- Rewards for excellent performance
Up to £9.50 per hour, you can earn great tips that can enable you earn a package of upto 27k, depending on the amount of hours that you work.
- Weekend availability