Top priorities for the role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for food and drink
- Ability to work within a large team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Will have a warm and welcoming demeanour with our guests, putting customer service at the forefront of their role.
- Will have worked in a similar working environment, knowing the importance of hospitality.
- Shows strength when working with others and get the best out of the team in terms of customer service and work productivity.
Working with us not for us
- A key benefit working for a small but ambitious business is that you can expect nurturing, you can expect to get decisions quickly, feedback every day and no internal politics
- This role has growth, there is opportunity for you to make it into something bigger and better and an opportunity for you to be a part of our companies growth plans
- Free parking
- Discounts across all sites, you can eat in any of our venues and receive a 25% discount for you and your friends
- We recognize the importance of work life balance and so we can offer flexible working hours.
- High street discounts – get up to 20% off normal purchases from most of the big online and high street retailers/restaurants
- 100% of our tips go to our staff members, we do not line our pockets with your sweat and tears but we do believe in fairness and everyone has an equal contribution so every person who works on shift will receive a portion of the tips passed on by the customer
- Easy and accessible online training
- Awesome staff parties
- Employee feedback sought regularly so we can continually improve