40-45 hours per week, full time
We are looking for an experienced individual to come and work as a Breakfast Chef at the Award Winning Kimbridge Barn. Voted the best wedding venue in Hampshire, Kimbridge Barn is set in the stunning surroundings of The River Test and offers a traditional relaxed café and tearoom as well as idyllic wedding and private events space.
The Culture – there really is a good team here, we care about you as a person. We all want the same thing; we want to come to a job we enjoy and pull together to deliver something we can be proud of. All our kitchens are made up of team members who have been with us for a long while. When you take the leap of faith and join us, we want to take care of you to keep you here, it’s also why Chefs leave and want to come back.
Requirements for the job
- Working with the Sous Chef and Head Chef to deliver high quality, fresh dishes where we use the best local ingredients
- Involved in all daily prep, and work a variety of sections
- Responsible for communicating with the Front of House teams daily specials and any out-of-stock items
- Maintain the highest level of food safety
- Working daytime hours preparing food for our Café.
- Tips – every team member gets a share of the tips and can be up to £1500 per annum in extra pay
- Referral bonus – if you refer a chef to us, you can expect £500 extra in your bank account to say thank you
- Store discounts across major retailers
- Excellent fully funded Chef qualifications
- Rewards for excellent performance
- Training and development internally
- Staff parties
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Who should apply?
- People with passion for food and a background in kitchens
- Ideally someone who has worked with fresh cooking although we are open to training
- Must either be able to commute