Top priorities for the role
- You will become a coffee and conversation extraordinaire, impressing our customers with your passion and enthusiasm for all things coffee
- You will build a connection with our customers, pro-actively looking for ways to enhance their experience and make it a memorable event no matter what the occasion
- Personality is everything to us, we are a business that’s sole aim is to ‘make peoples lives better everyday’ and our belief is that is achievable only with passionate, energetic and engaged individuals who show up to work to be present and build connections with those around them
- Food and drink is what we live and breathe here even if you are not in a similar role we would love applications from people who can truly demonstrate their love for good quality food and drink and who simply want to enjoy life
Working with us not for us
- A key benefit working for a small but ambitious business is that you can expect nurturing, you can expect to get decisions quickly, feedback every day and no internal politics
- This role has growth, there is opportunity for you to make it into something bigger and better and an opportunity for you to be a part of our companies growth plans
- Free parking
- Discounts across all sites, you can eat in any of our venues and receive a 25% discount for you and your friends
- We recognize the importance of work life balance and so we can offer flexible working hours.
- High street discounts – get up to 20% off normal purchases from most of the big online and high street retailers/restaurants
- 100% of our tips go to our staff members, we do not line our pockets with your sweat and tears but we do believe in fairness and everyone has an equal contribution so every person who works on shift will receive a portion of the tips passed on by the customer
- Easy and accessible online training
- Awesome staff parties
- Employee feedback sought regularly so we can continually improve
Up to £9.50 per hour, you can earn great tips that can enable you earn a package of upto 27k, depending on the amount of hours that you work.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Apprenticeships available and paid for by us.
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Can vary from between 6 and 10 hours per day.