Requirements for the job
- The Bar Staff Member will work along alongside a great, knowledgeable team to serve our customers with a warm and welcoming demeanour. We are looking for people that worked in a bar service environment, and preferably have knowledge of serving cocktails.
- The Bar Staff Member will work to create memorable and positive experiences with our customers and be confident talking with them and looking for ways to deliver WOW
- The Bar Staff Member will help customers make great choices fitting for the experience they have come for and will deliver them with something that surpasses their expectations
- Guaranteed hours with overtime if you want it
- Free parking
- Free food on shift when working over 6 hours.
- Tips – every team member gets a share of the tips
- Referral bonus – if you refer someone to us you can expect up to £500 extra in your bank account dependent on position to say thank you
- Store discounts across major retailers
- Excellent fully funded qualifications
- Rewards for excellent performance
- Training and development internally
- Staff Parties
Who should apply?
- People with passion for people and wanting to really make a positive difference to their day
- Confident in talking with customers and willing to learn our till systems
- Must be able to get to Otterbourne.
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
- Additional leave
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: