Top priorities for the role
- Responsible for providing daily management support for all with regards to the day-to-day operations of the business
- Highlight any till data that is incorrect and that the promotions are regularly updated and reviewed.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer complaints/feedback are dealt with whist on shift and ensure relevant follow up process is followed.
- Responsible for consistent delivery of service which takes the principle ‘deliver wow’ at the heart and goes above and beyond customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring all the relevant management processes of the site is prompt and on time based on companies’ expectations in the GM’s absence.
- Communicating any new product or service offering, with clear organisation and communication
- Responsible for ensuring wage controls and adjustments are made to match the needs of the business and to bring in line with forecasted changes/ budgets.
- Supporting stock controls and management is undertaken and kept within the correct procedures and targets.
- Ensuring all open and close procedures are followed and close monitoring of bill processes, cash handling and safe reconciliation takes place.
- Personality is everything to us, we are a business that’s sole aim is to ‘make peoples lives better everyday’ and our belief is that is achievable only with passionate, energetic and engaged individuals who show up to work to be present and build connections with those around them
- Food and drink is what we live and breathe here even if you are not in a similar role we would love applications from people who can truly demonstrate their love for good quality food and drink and who simply want to enjoy life
Working with us not for us
- A key benefit working for a small but ambitious business is that you can expect nurturing, you can expect to get decisions quickly, feedback every day and no internal politics
- This role has growth, there is opportunity for you to make it into something bigger and better and an opportunity for you to be a part of our companies growth plans
- Free parking
- Discounts across all sites, you can eat in any of our venues and receive a 25% discount for you and your friends
- We recognize the importance of work life balance and so we can offer flexible working hours.
- High street discounts – get up to 20% off normal purchases from most of the big online and high street retailers/restaurants
- 100% of our tips go to our staff members, we do not line our pockets with your sweat and tears but we do believe in fairness and everyone has an equal contribution so every person who works on shift will receive a portion of the tips passed on by the customer
- Easy and accessible online training
- Awesome staff parties
- Employee feedback sought regularly so we can continually improve