The Ideal Six Steps
Firstly, we would like to thank our loyal customers, suppliers & staff for their support over the last few months.
We are so pleased that our venues are back open again and returning to the ‘new normal’.
Our fantastic teams have & will be working tirelessly to give the best possible experience that you have come to know & love.
However please be patient with us as this is new to us too! Regarding government guidelines expect to see the following ‘Ideal Six Steps’ we have put in place in each site, ensuring our customer & staffs safety.
We are delighted to say we have now received the ‘We’re Good to Go’ Certification from Visit England. This accreditation shows the extra steps and practices we have put in place to ensure we have a safe environment for everyone.
Great Staff Start With Great Training
Our learning & development platform is delivered by Flow Hospitality including;
- Staying Safe
- Cleaning & Hygiene
- Personal Protection
- Customer Service
All returning staff have completed online training modules that are site specific. On arrival to sites we are recording the temperature of all staff members to ensure they are well & fit to work.
2. Track & Trace
Keeping Track Of Where You Are
Let us each play our own part by logging on to track our presence & keeping everyone as safe as possible going forward!
It’s so easy to leave your details with us & the data collection complies with the requirements of data protection laws. Follow advice & assist in the government’s efforts.
- The Ideal Collection App
- Track & Trace
3. Risk Assessment & Stringent Hygiene Measures
Our Control Measures
We operate each of our five sites with strict cleaning procedures which have only increased further since re-opening. Our control measures assist with minimal customer contact & ensure a welcoming safe environment for our customers.
- Painted & decorated during lock-down months.
- Deep cleaning procedures have been carried out at each venue.
- Worked closely with chemical suppliers so we have COVID19 specific cleaning products for daily use.
- Frequent toilet checks by staff members throughout the day.
- Highlighted tasks that require staff wearing PPE.
- Other small changes such as disposable menus & single use condiments.
4. Hand Sanitiser
Cleanliness For Staff & Customers
Hand santiser is available upon arrival & exit for all our customers and staff. There are units placed in our toilet facilities for ease of use. All staff have undergone cleaning & hygiene training increasing their awareness of the frequency of hand washing in between tasks.
Please take responsibility for your own safety & those around you by using this at every possible opportunity.
5. Our App
The Ideal Collection App
The Ideal Collection App is available to download for both IPhone and Android users.
The App allows customers to make a reservation, place contact less food / drink orders to their table
& contact less payment.
6. Physical Distancing
We believe keeping the appropriate distancing measures is a joint effort between our staff and guests.
We have carefully placed furniture to allow for more space per guest & staggered the reservations, adhering to current government guidelines & minimising the spread of Corona Virus.
- We do suggest booking a table via the Ideal Collection App or our website, however walk-ins are more than welcome so feel free to pop in at your leisure!
- In line with current government guidelines only two households can dine together indoors (including your support bubble). If dining outside a maximum of six people from multiple households can dine together.
- We are taking event bookings where possible, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’re planning a special occasion or require a large meeting space. If we are forced to close due to COVID19 bookings can be postponed or cancelled at no charge.
- Any gift vouchers that expire/d between March 22nd – September 30th can be extended by 3 months by getting in contact with us.